Optima has been focused on providing the highest level of contact centre service on behalf of leading national corporations for over 25 years.
We’re dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, telemarketing and business development solutions across three locations in Toronto & Whitby, Ontario and Montréal, Québec.
Whether you are looking for part-time or temporary work, or looking to establish a career, we are always willing to consider applications from enthusiastic and determined candidates, who are committed to personal growth and development and can represent valued clients with uncompromising quality and service.
- A results-driven, people-oriented contact centre environment that values diversity
- Hands-on, approachable management and support network
- Immediate work
- Flexible working hours (afternoon, evening and weekend shifts available)
- Paid introductory first-class product and sales/customer service training
- Development opportunities for all employees through our workshops and certification process
- Ample growth opportunities, including Advanced Workshops and our Leadership Program
- Competitive compensation with progressive benefits, incentive pay, and various premiums on base pay for eligible role requirements
- Progressive benefits structure with eligibility after 30-90 days of employment at Optima
You should have:
- Sales and/or call centre experience with a desire to succeed
- Warm, welcoming and persuasive telephone manner and the ability to empathize and listen actively
- Clear and articulate oral and written communication skills (English and/or French)
- Confidence and determination to achieve results through quality customer contacts
- Computer and keyboarding skills (minimum 30 wpm)
- Financial and insurance license are an asset (CSC, LLQP preferred)
We hope you’re eager to apply, so let’s get your application process started right now.to complete our online interview today!
Thank you for your interest in employment with Optima. Whether we meet with you or not, we want to wish you all the best with your job search.